I had every intention of making this recipe Tuesday evening, but a late night in lab forced me to cut
a few a LOT of corners to prevent us from eating dinner way past midnight …
Here is my amended, yummy and super-quick recipe for roasted cauliflower (sorry, no photos for this one guys):
Ingredients: makes 2-4 side servings
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- about 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- salt and pepper
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Spread out cauliflower in a roasting pan or on a cookie sheet and toss with 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper until evenly coated.
- Pop cauliflower in the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until cauliflower becomes tender and slightly golden.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and add garlic.
- Cook garlic for 1-2 minutes then add breadcrumbs and stir until combined.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and toss with breadcrumb mixture.
Ta-da!! A ridiculously easy side dish that is sure to please!
I think next time I will try using less oil and add some fresh herbs right at the end … enjoy!
[ Cauliflower Tea Towel via RSscullery ]