- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup dried pineapple pieces
- Preheat oven to 300*C.
- Add oats and coconut to a large bowl.
- Combine sugar, coconut oil, honey, agave nectar and ginger in a small saucepan and stir over medium heat until ingredients combine and mixture begins to bubble.
- Pour warm sugar mixture over oats and coconut, add vanilla extract and stir thoroughly to coat.
- Spread out oats mixture on a cookie sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, tossing about halfway though, until coconut and oats turn golden brown.
- Remove sheet from oven, mix in pineapple and return to the oven for 5 additional minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!