These healthy autumnal cookies are perfect for breakfast on-the-go or as a satisfying afternoon snack!
Ingredients: (makes 12 cookies)
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar (plus more for sprinkling)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- To a medium bowl, add flour, oats, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt – Whisk to combine.
- To a large bowl, add sugar, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, maple syrup and vanilla – Whisk to combine.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients while mixing with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Add the pumpkin seeds and cranberries and gently stir to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat – Drop rounded spoonfuls of batter onto the baking sheet and sprinkle with a bit of additional turbinado sugar.
- Pop in the oven for about 20 minutes or until cookies are golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Allow cookies to cool and enjoy!