The intense mix of crunchy, nutty, spicy and sweet makes this pumpkin pie granola recipe the perfect autumn snack!
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract (or 1 vanilla bean)
- Preheat oven to 300*F.
- Mix rolled oats, pumpkin seeds, pecans and coconut in a large bowl.
- Add brown sugar, vegetable oil, honey, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice to a small sauce pan – Bring to a boil over medium heat and stir to combine.
- Immediately remove mixture from the burner and add vanilla.
- Pour warm spice mixture over nuts and oats and stir until completely coated.
- Spread granola out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or silicone mat).
- Pop in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until granola becomes fragrant and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.