Starting off the week with another tasty drink!
I once worked at a local coffee joint in college – The java was okay, but the fruit smoothies we made were pretty amazing (I would always sneak one to Jim whenever he came to visit me).
With this recipe I tried to replicate my favorite tropical flavor combination.
- 1/2 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup mango, frozen
- 1/2 cup pineapple, frozen
- about 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (I used vanilla-flavored)
- a few splashes of milk
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender
- Blend until smooth (add more milk if the mixture is too thick)
I’m anxious to try more flavor combinations – What is your favorite smoothie?