As you read this, Jim and I are probably either en route or have already arrived at our PA destination!!
I am uber excited and so thankful to be able to take 2 whole weeks and simply spend them with people we love – I can’t remember the last time we both had a vacation this long – But after this ridiculous whirlwind of a year, we totally deserve it.
Here are just a few things on our holiday agenda:
- bake a quadruple batch of biscotti (I’m already getting requests …)
- visit our old home town, Lambertville
- get a haircut
- become better acquainted with my new camera
- go skiing (or snowboarding in Jim’s case)
- spend time with our families
- celebrate the new year in NYC with good friends
- relax and read a few books
WNM will be back in business once we return to Florida in January!
Happy holidays to you and your families – See you in 2012!!