Three Christmases ago, when Jim and I first moved in together, our full-size evergreen tree was pretty bare to say the least. However, over a few short years, we’ve accumulated a pretty good stock of ornaments to fill out the branches.
Each of our ornaments has a story – They are either handmade, were given as a gift from a family member or were hand-selected by one of us for the other.
That’s what I love so much about our tree – It’s like a time capsule of Christmases past.
Today’s finds are all about trimming the tree – Here are some beautiful and fun handmade ornaments you can start your very own traditions with.
Where you can get ’em:
- Penguin with Scarf by allthingssmall
- Glass Dreamcatcher Ornament by urbanrevisions
- Snowball Felt Garland by PariDesign
- Newsprint Star Ornament by tuckandbonte
- Christmas Fishes by nicolaclare7
- Suffolk Lamb Ornament by BossysFeltworks
- Modern Himmeli Ornaments by AMradio