Yeaaaa!!! That’s right, a week-long celebration of science and chemistry goodness!
No, no, no, no – Don’t tune out now!
Did you know there is a metal that will melt in the palm of your hand? Or that Disney’s Spaceship Earth is actually related to a complex molecule?
Well, that’s what I’m here for! I honestly dig this stuff and what I love even more is breaking it down and sharing just how freaking cool science is with readers like you!
Okay so here’s the deal, this week is going to be chock full of posts that:
- Demonstrate the crazy properties of chemistry
- Discuss how art and science are actually more interconnected than you think
- Will cause you to never look at everyday things the same way again
But I don’t want this event to be all about me discussing topics that I find interesting. I’d like YOU to participate and share with me what science bits you find particularly awesome – I want to learn some new stuff too!
Here’s how YOU can be a part of Science Week!
- Write a science-related post for your blog (It can be about anything you want: biology, physics, animals, insects, even crafts and cooking! Be creative – Science is everywhere!)
- Comment here on any of my Science Week posts with a link back to your post
- At the end of the week I will compile everyone’s links into one post so we can do a little “blog hop” of sorts and check out everyone’s topics!
How does that sound? Fun? I hope so!
I’ll be using the following banner in all of my posts this week, feel free to save it to your computer and use it in your posts too!
Can’t wait to get started – Tomorrow there will be more on that magical, melty metal I was telling you about …