Upcycled, recycled, repurposed and just plain eco friendly, handmade items for you to peruse in honor of the upcoming Earth Day!
Where you can get ’em:
- Not a Good Way to Start a Relationship Card by Frantic Meerkat – Printed on recycled cardstock.
- Dragon Scale Jotter by Wit & Whistle – Made using recycled paper.
- Canvas Carryall by Forest Bound – A beautiful tote created using canvas from a 1930s farm grain sack.
- Crocheted Rug by Ekra – Utilizes cotton strips from recycled t-shirts.
- China Brooch by The Broken Plate – Fashioned using a piece of old plate.
- Ruffled Neck Tie Scarf by Lilian Asterfield – Satin neck ties are used in the making of this striking scarf.