- I managed to stay awake and productive despite 4 hours of restless sleep.
- My lab work was cooperative.
- The weather was beautiful – Sunny, 80s, breezy, yes.
- Our groceries for the week totalled less than $75 … Can’t remember the last time that happened.
- More and more produce is making its way into our farmer’s market.
- Callie, the adorable dog that wanders around the farmer’s market, was looking cute as she napped in the shade of my car.
- I had a good 4ish-mile run along the towpath (and spotted a glimpse of the local beaver paddling up the canal!).
- Prepared a tasty dinner.
- And it looks like I might actually get to bed before 11!
O – And I came across this while preparing breakfast this morning: