As much as I love the snow and winter, I am very much looking forward to spring: more time to run after work, the farmer’s market opens for the season (April 1st!!!), wearing flip flops and sandals …
Some colorful vibes to celebrate longer days and warmer weather!
Where you can get ’em:
- Mini Hair Elastics/Bracelets by Mane Message – Who says hair ties have to be neutral?
- Double-Sided Gift Wrap by Summersville – Nifty paper that would be perfect for wrapping Easter and Mother’s Day gifts this year …
- Men’s Boxer Shorts by Little Sister Lucy – A fun alternative to tighty-whiteys!
- Mid Century Bar Stools by En Route Studio – I love the little creatures that have been hand printed on the seat.
- Wully Wully Felted Soap by Le Box Boutique – A soap and wash cloth all in one, how convenient!
- Knit Headband by White Bat – A great way to sneak knits into your wardrobe during the warmer months.