I like the juxtaposition of tough leather against fine fiber.
I also like the word “juxtaposition”.
Where you can find ’em:
- Fulton Braided Necklace by Oh Just Jess – Totally in love with this new design by Jess. I could absolutely see myself wearing it to work, out, wherever!
- Felted Slippers by OS Handmade – They look soooo cozy … no?
- Braided Bracelet by Woocelet – There’s just something about the simplicity of this piece that draws me to it.
- Leather Rings by Kjoo – The perfect pairing of fiber and leather! I love the look of all Kjoo’s accessories.
- Leather Wallet Sleeve by Portel – Keep everything in one place! This wallet has a pocket made for your phone, right next to your cards and bills.
- Camera Bag by Artemis Leatherware – A lovely leather pouch for your camera. Also a great size to stow your cell phone and lip balm!