Okay friends – Let’s get pumped for my 2nd giveaway ever!
I’m excited about this one because:
- It is to promote a good cause.
- Giveaways are fun!
One of my lucky readers will win their choice of one of my popular Dopamine Heart Ornaments! (Just in time for Valentine’s Day – I know!)
I have mentioned in a previous post that I am collaborating with Team Bettina, who is raising money and awareness for the Parkinson’s Unity Walk by donating 25% of the proceeds from the sale of my Dopamine Heart Pins to the cause.
In people who have Parkinson’s disease, the brain stops making dopamine – An important molecule that helps you move. This is why I have made pins embroidered with the structure of this chemical – To help support Bettina and her team during the Unity Walk!
You can also help support Parkinson’s awareness and research by simply participating in this giveaway! Easy enough, right?
Here’s how to enter:
You must do this:
- Leave a comment telling me which color Heart Ornament you would like! (Click here to see your options.)
For more chances to win, you can do any or all of the following options (please leave a separate comment for each entry!).
- Tweet this giveaway (provide link to tweet in comment)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook (provide link to post in comment)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog (provide link to post in comment)
- Spread the word about this giveaway in any other means you see fit (provide link or explanation in your comment)
- Purchase a Dopamine Heart Pin here to show your support of Parkinson’s awareness – 25% of your purchase will be donated to the Unity Walk (provide link to transaction)
Giveaway ends at 6:00pm ET on January 30th.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions at all – whatnomints [at] gmail.com