A giveaway to kick-start the holiday season!
The winner will receive an apple garland designed and created by yours truly!
Bushel of Apples Garland
- Created using Eco-Fi felt (made from 100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Hand embroidered, gently stuffed and sewn with love and care
- 5 apples strung onto cotton string and adorned with upcycled cotton bows
- Each apple measures 3 inches in diameter
- Garland measures approximately 5 feet from loop end to loop end
- Retail Value = $40
How Do I Enter?
In order to enter this giveaway you must do the following:
- Take a peek into my Etsy shop and leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite item is and why! (Don’t forget to include your e-mail address in the provided space when commenting so I can contact you if you are the winner!)
You may also increase your chance of winning by doing any or all of the following, leaving a separate comment for each (these entries are optional):
- Tweet this giveaway (provide the link to your tweet)
- Post this giveaway on your facebook page (include the link to your post)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog (include the link to your post)
- Subscribe to this blog (scroll to the bottom of the page to sign up if you haven’t already, I know if you subscribe or not so no cheating!)
Pretty easy right?
The contest begins today and ends Monday, November 8th at 6:00pm Eastern Time. The winner will be chosen at random shortly thereafter and announced on Tuesday!