First of all – Happy New Year!!
Jim and I went up to Manhattan to celebrate New Years with one of our good friends – It was a weekend mostly spent enjoying good eats, imbibing in tasty drinks, travelling around the city and lazing about.
2011 will be an exciting year for us! I finished applying to 6 graduate schools at the end of November and I will be anxiously awaiting to hear back from them this coming spring. No matter where I end up going, it will involve packing up our stuff and moving far away from our hometowns. We are so excited for the adventure that lies before us and I can’t wait to keep you posted as I hear back from schools (hopefully, there will mostly be positive responses to report!).
Here are some sweet mantras I plan to keep in mind in the upcoming year:
Where you can get ‘em:
- “Life is either a daring adventure …“ by Happy Deliveries
- “Embrace messy hair“ by Funnel Cloud
- “… happier than a bird with a French fry“ by Studio Mela
- “Learn more things …“ by Nay Arts
- “You make it happen“ by Virginia Kraljevic
- “You are braver than …“ by Lulu Bug Jewelry